October 22, 2017 — ForgeableSum
Features & Gameplay
- You can now record career stats and earn rank by playing with a free registered account.
- Added leaderboard so players can compete for the highest # of kills, player kills, MVP, etc.
- New map rotation: Eight Island, Dunescape, Sandy Straight, Enclave, Mountain Pass and Four Beaches.
- Healthbars are now team-colored (i.e. blue or red) to make it easier to distinguish friend from foe.
- Made significant performance improvements by not creating sprites for explosions and effects that happen outside the camera.
- Fixed the manta scale looking off.
- End game screen is not 30 seconds instead of 20, to give you time to read end game stats as well as player career stats.
- Increased font size of hero unit text as well as health bar length and position.
- Changed server max to 40 (instead of 50) for better performance.
- Hero kills no longer count as normal kills. Instead, the only count as PKs.
- When a team's supply is depleted, it now says the color of the team instead of the number.