October 8, 2017 — ForgeableSum
Features & Gameplay
- Manta speed increases dramatically with level up (10% per level, not compounded) and initial speed increased; manta base damage reduced from 110 to 95 and health reduced by ~15%.
- Javelin health increased by ~25% and damage increased ~20%.
- Manta now turns instantly to the mouse pointer instead of tweening.
- Increased Harpy damage from 55 to 60 (new ability coming soon).
- Roller bullet speed increased from 700 to 1200 and base damage increased from 210 to 230.
- Silencer base damage increased back to 300 from 290 and health increased 20%.
- Battleship guns now turn instantly towards the pointer.
- Hero on hero damage cut in half to dramatically increase time to kill.
- Peregrine base missile damage reduced from 400 to 350.
- Players can now choose display names without registering.
- Auto-balance is now working properly.
- Default sort order is now by kill count on the end game screen.
- Users who were having the problem of a connection screen forever should no longer have the problem.
- Fixed logo + load bar not centered vertically on load screen.
- Min time for chat to disappear is now 15 sec.
- When a game exceeds the time limit, the server will tell you what that time limit was.
- Manta no longer points in the wrong direction sometimes.
- Fixed Manta size looking off.
- Changed manta description to "Highly maneuverable light fighter which gets increasingly faster as you level up."
- Fixed droids being easy to kill for free XP.
- If a player joins a game already in session, the end game screen stats should now be accurate.
- Game time limit reduced from 900 to 800.
- Supply counts now more accurate because they are controlled by the server instead of clients.
- Removed old text “Leveling up increases health, damage or firing rate” from advanced units tooltips.