October 5, 2017 — ForgeableSum
Features & Gameplay
- Added a new map called “Lava Beach” to the front of the rotation.
- The Peregrine now has the spin ability - "Spin to slightly increase velocity and reduce incoming damage by 30% for 1 second."
- Improved load times by not causing you to re-download maps you've already played on.
- Increased all hero unit health by 20%.
- Doubled health regeneration bonus for grounded aircraft.
- Bomber can now hit grounded aircraft.
- Command Center health increased by ~25%.
- Removed "Burning Divide" (volcanic map) from the maps rotation.
- Added in clouds.
- Manta base damage reduced from 120 to 110.
- Demolisher base damage increased from 175 to 200
- Added battleship and bunch of other more advanced units to the title screen background.
- There should now be less lag when the game resumes after "detecting problems with your connection."
- You now get a notification when someone joins the game.
- The Harpy no longer has the land ability.
- Change the home screen map to "Lava Beach."
- Fixed not being able to copy+paste the share game room link.
- Minimum time for chat text to disappear increase from 5 to 12 sec.
- Fixed volcano graphics which appeared slightly cropped.
- Reduced the amount of time it takes to cause the game to pause while the client is disconnected. This should result in fewer unexplained deaths.
- Updated all unit descriptions for accuracy.
- Time till next game begins reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Toggle Ally/All chat hotkey is now TAB instead of CTRL.
- Corrected warning text for when you are under attacked by a stealth unit.
- Home screen units no longer sit idle and seek out units to attack.