October 3, 2017 — ForgeableSum
Features & Gameplay
- Teams will auto-balance at the end of each match based on the # of kills for each player.
- You can now share the current game room you are in as a link, so you can play with friends. If the room is full by the time a friend joins, a notification will display.
- Added Strike Tactics theme song to home screen and a mute button.
- Bomber now has stealth ability.
- The respawn time will start at 5, increase by 1 sec for each death, and max out at 10 seconds.
- The Silencer firing rate is increased from 1 second to 1.2 sec.
- Set droid health way up so people can’t shoot them down for free XP.
- Stealth lasts 10 seconds instead of 15.
- You now get an error sound and message when you try to use ability while the cooldown is not up.
- People now join the server with the least players by default. This will not only result in better latency for everyone, but player distribution being equal across all servers.
- [Experimental] When the supply is depleted, only turrets are destroyed. The other buildings will stay up until destroyed. This allows people to hide behind buildings in the end game.
- Fixed player kills saying "undefined."
- Fixed buildings and units not spawning.
- Browser hotkeys (like CTRL-C) are no longer disabled.
- Fix units sometimes not firing while turning guns rapidly (happened especially on the Gladiator).
- Fixed Command Center bars and supply count sometimes hidden at the game start.
- The page should no longer have massive lag after going to another tab and coming back after extended periods of time.
- You should no longer get a message if you go to another tab while you are the game host. Instead, the host will automatically switch to another player.